20" CLIP IN REMY HUMAN HAIR EXTENSION | 52GM PER PACK (6PCS) NAT BLACK #1B
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 50 and get 10% off
Made of superior quality human hair, VAU Beauty Clip In Human Hair Extensions provides an undetectably natural look within 10 minutes.
Just like your real hair, VAU Beauty hair extensions allow you to pull off diversified hairstyles through cutting, straightening and blowing while not causing damage to your original hair. Enjoy an unprecedented feeling of admirableness with the most desirable and suitable clip in hair extensions!
Total 6 pieces of hair extension per set (1 large piece with 4 clips, 2 medium pieces with 3 clips and 3 side pieces with 2 clips)
•Total weight per package is 60gm made from 100% Human Hair which is tangle free and silky soft and can be coloured, cut, curled or straightened.
•20inch in length which is equivalent to 50cm
How To Apply Clip In Hair Extensions:
Before applying your clip in extensions, practice opening and closing the clips by applying pressure to each side of the clip with your thumbs. Using your index fingers or a tailcomb, make a clean horizontal part across your scalp about 1 inch from the nape of your neck. Secure your hair that is above the part using a claw clip or hair tie.
Make sure all clips on the hair weft are in the open position. Always attach the middle clip first. Slide the comb on the clip onto your natural hair and snap shut.
Check if the attachment is securely in place. Repeat with the clips on the left and right side of the weft.
Make sure the weft lies flat along your scalp and feels secure.
Release the clipped hair above the part and use a comb to make another horizontal part to 1 inch above the previously applied extension. Once again, clip your natural hair that is above the part out of the way.
- Attach another weft in the same manner as the first. Remember to always attach the middle clip first.
- Continue making horizontal parts and attaching the extensions as you move up the back of the head.
- Attach the smaller side pieces by making a horizontal part above the ear and attaching the clip in wefts in the same manner.
- Use a mirror to make sure no visible weft is showing. Done! You can now use a hair straightener or curling iron to style your hair extensions.